We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. imarvel.co may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We collect the following information
• user name
• email address
• hashed password
• uploaded content
• content description
• view statistics
What we do with the information we gather
- Information provided is used for various functions of the site, such as authentication, image viewing, etc.
- User name is unique name which is part of URL and is used to access public profile.
Email is used for sign in purposes, never shown publicly. Email is also used for password retrieval purposes.
- Uploaded content such as posts and images are stored in the cloud. We use Microsoft Azure as the primary storage provider.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send updates about new features of the site
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We will never sell your information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. The whole site is secured via SSL. All information that is stored on the client side is encrypted.
Session cookie is encrypted and contains only the data necessary to maintain user session. Cookies have to be enabled in the browser otherwise the site will not work.
The face understanding capabilities of iMarvel.co use the Microsoft “Project Oxford” Face API. Microsoft will receive the images that you upload to provide the service
and may use them to improve its services. To report abuse of the Face API to Microsoft, please visit the Microsoft “Project Oxford” website at www.projectoxford.ai, and use